Welcome to K & J Website
We offering services and provide vehicles rental for daily, weekly & monthly at competitive and affordable prices for both private personal use and for the corporate sector. Offering various models and types ranging from small saloon cars, large saloon cars, 4 x 4, SUVs, and MPVs as well.
Our Beloved Customers
We serve and rent a car to our customer. They happy with us.
Below are some of our cars. Full lists, can check here:
MPV & LUXURY CAR
HOW TO BOOK CAR RENTAL KOTA KINABALU?
You can directly contact us to this number 013-815 6242 or just click WhatsApp button below. We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Top 5 Reasons to Visit Kota Kinabalu
1. Desa Cattle Dairy Farm Kundasang It’s just only 90KM from the Kota Kinabalu City. Located at the foothill of Mount Kinabalu, Desa Cattle Dairy Farm offers one of the most amazing scenery one could envision. Often chosen as a wedding photography destination, with the majestic Mount Kinabalu overlooking beautiful green pastures, the scenery is breathtaking, not forgetting the cool breeze that Kundasang has to offer.
2. Kinbalu Park Kinabalu Park ( M Taman Kinabalu), established as one of the first national Park of Malaysia in 1964, is Malaysia’s first World Heritage Site designated by UNESCO in December 2000 for its “outstanding universal values” and the role as one of the most important biological sites in the world with more than 4,500 species of flora and fauna, including 326 bird and around 100 mammal species, and over 110 land snail species. Located on the west coast of Sabah , Malaysian Borneo , it covers an area of 754 square kilometres surrounding Mount Kinabalu , which at 4,095.2 metres, is the highest mountain on the island of Borneo . The park headquarters is 88 kilometres away from the city of Kota Kinabalu
3. Poring Poring Hot Springs is one of the “must-visit” attractions, if you ask the locals for recommendations for your Sabah trip. Hot spring is just a small part of Poring, you also can find rafflesia flower, waterfalls, cave, canopy walk, rainforest, orangutan, orchid farm, butterfly garden, etc. there! I’ll cover all these fun activities in 8 articles. For this 1st article, I’ll talk about the hot springs. Poring is about 43 KM away from Kinabalu Park, the 1st UNESCO World Heritage Site of Malaysia. Japanese also came here to bathe during their occupation in World War II.
4. Kota Kinabalu City Mosque Situated near the sea, this majestic white mosque boasts similar features to the Nabawi Mosque in Medina. This floating mosque has a prayer hall which houses three madrasahs and accommodates from 9, 000 to 12, 000 people at a time. By far the largest mosque in Kota Kinabalu, the Kota Kinabalu City Mosque is even possibly the most beautiful one in Malaysia. The Kota Kinabalu City Mosque is open for public visits daily except Fridays from 11am to 3pm.
5. Fresh Seafood If you are searching for a new restaurant in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, you could not go wrong with these nine highly rated restaurants. Whether you are a local searching for something new, or a visitor unfamiliar with the area, these restaurants have something to offer for everyone. Depending on exactly what you are searching for, whether it be cost efficient, food freshness, or atmosphere, there is a restaurant that will fit your needs. Kota Kinabalu has numerous restaurants that specialize in seafood–weed out the bad from the good with this helpful guide i – Todak Waterfront ii – Filipinos Market iii – Welcome Seafood Restaurant iv – Gayang Seafood v – Alu-Alu Kitchen vi – Salut Seafood vii – Luyang Seafood viii – Kampong Nelayan x – Gaya Sport Seafood